original song : When I Fall - After School
*PS: below are the lyrics rewritten by yours truly..*cough*mua..XD
do not read it if you're not interested.
if there are any comments, i'd be glad to hear them..IF that is.==
oh, and a little reminder: my english is very broken X)
Falling so hard, head over heels, crazy for you
Trying so hard to get over the you i once knew
Always failing everytime when i start to miss you
Secretly hoping you'd knew how i feel. Oh...
Thinking that maybe tears, can wash away this confusion
But then they only brought back memories of you
When i fall, missing you when you're not around.
Cause when i fall, you're all i can think about.
My heart skips a beat whenever you look into my eyes, baby..
I'll fall in love with you.
No need for words, when you're right here, nothing can go wrong
Dont have to care, with you right here, nothing else matters
Its the way you are,
that pretty smile you always wear when you look my way.
I wanna call you my boo, my boo.
How i want to tell you, all the words i kept in my heart
But i just cant bare, seeing us fall apart
When i fall, you're always there to cheer me up.
Cause when i fall, i know you'll pull me right back up.
The way you make me smile and cry got me so tangled up, baby.
I'll fall in love with you
I cant seem to figure out how i end up feeling this way
All the time that we have spend and all the laughs we've shared.
Oh i really miss you now,
want you here by my side right now,
need you here more than ever now.
Wont you promise me, that you will always stay.
Cause you're the only one i trust, oh
you're the reason i still have faith...
When i fall, you always make things feel alright.
Cause when i fall, you'll always be in my sight.
Even thought i know that we can never be together, baby.
I'll fall in love with you.
I'll fall in love with you.
© tayzoe-yi(http://www.zoeyunhoxd.blogspot.com/)
~always keep the faith!~
Monday, March 8, 2010
When I Fall ©
Posted by zoey at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment